THE LASER SWORD OF TALISMAN;
5 VERSES OF KAF FROM KORAN
It is necessary to read Arabic version of these verses to get their talisman ! They will be useful for you before World War 3 and disasters ! Believe in me, I’m Mysterious Cavalry !
IN THE NAME OF ALLAH,THE MERCIFUL,THE COMPASSIONATE
1- BAKARA 246: Think of the leaders of the Children Israel,how they demanded of one their prophets after (the death of) Moses: “Set up for us a king” they (their council of elders) said, “and we will fight for the cause of Allah.” He replied: “What if you refuse to fight,when ordered so to do? “Why should we refuse to fight for the cause of Allah,” they replied, “when we and all of our children have been driven away from our habitations?” –but when they were ordered to fight, they all refused, except a few of them. And Allah is Aware of the wrongdoers.
2- AL IMRAN 181: Allah has heard the saying of those who said: “Truly Allah is poor, and we are rich!” We shall certainly record their saying with their slaying of the prophets wrongfully, and we shall say: “Taste now the torment of the Blaze”.
3- AN-NISA 77: Have you not seen those to whom it was said: “Hold back your hands from fighting,establish the Prayer and pay the Zakat” but when fighting was prescribed for them,behold! A party of them fear men even as they fear Allah, or with a greater fear, saying:”Our Lord! Why have You ordained fighting for us? If only You would give us respite for a while!” Say (to them, O Muhammad): “The enjoyment of this world is short; and the Hereafter will be better for him who fears Allah; and you will not be wronged, even (in the weight of) a date-thread !”
4- MAIDE 27: But recite to them with truth the tale of the two sons of Adam, how they offered each a sacrifice, and it was accepted from the one of them and was not accepted from the other. (The one) said: “I will surely kill you!” (The other) answered: “Allah accept only from those who are righteous.
5- AR-RA’D 16: Say: Who is the Lord of the heavens and the earth? Say: “(It is) Allah.” Say: “Have you then taken, unto you, others beside Him to be your protectors, who can do neither good nor harm even to themselves?” Say: “Are the blind and the seeing equal,or the shadows and the light? Or have the partners they have set up with Allah, created anything like His creation so that the creation (which they made and His creation) seemed similar to them? Say: “Allah is the Creator of all things, and He is the One, the Almighty.”
Thanks God, I have managed to edit this with favour of the
God. Wishing 40 spiritual guards of these verses be with you if you believe in the One God and Holy Book Koran ! The truth is around you if you realize ! The common curtains between human and facts are traditions of superstitions, customs, prejudices etc. So discover the truth! ; Mimoza33; a mysterious cavalry in twilight zone… October 4, 2009; Greetings from Konya, Turkey, Earth,
FOR INFORMATION AND CONTACT:
· Postal address: Library Kardelen Universal Explorations, Posta Kutusu :269 Nalçacı 42001 Konya,Turkey
* * * * * *
5 VERSES OF KAF IN KORAN:
A DIVINE TREASURE
TRANSCRIPTION IN TURKISH SCRIPT
1- Bakara süresi, âyet: 246 (Elem tera………………bi’z-zâlimin)
2- Âl-i İmran, âyet: 181 (Lekad semiallahü……….harîk)
3- Nisa Süresi, âyet: 77 (Elem tera……………………fetîlâ)
4- Maide süresi, âyet: 27 (Vetlu…………………………muttakîn)
5- Ra’d sūresi, âyet: 16 (Kul men…………………….kahhar)
Bismillâhi’r Rahmâni’r Rahîm
· (Bakara:246) Elem tera ile’l melei min benî İsraîle min ba’di Mūsa iz kâlū linebiyyin lehümü’b as lenâ meliken nükâtilü fî sebîli’llâhi, Kâle hel aseytüm in kütibe aleykümü’l kıtâlü ellâ tükâtilū, Kâlū ve mâ lenâ ellâ nükâtile fî sebîli’llâhi ve kad uhricnâ min diyârînâ ve ebnâinâ, felemmâ kütibe aleyhimü’l kıtâlü tevellev illa kalîlen minhüm, vallahü alîmun bi’z-zalîmîn. (+ kadîrün alâ mâ yürîd).
· (Âl-i İmran:181) Lekad semiallâhü kavle’llezîne kâlū inna’llâhe fakîrun ve nahnü eğniyâü, senektübü mâ kâlū ve katlehümü’l enbiyâe biğayri hakkın ve nekūlü zūkū azâbe’l harîk. (+ Kaviyyün lâ yehtâcü ilâ muîn)
· (Nisa: 77) Elem tera ile’llezîne kîle lehüm küffū eydiyeküm ve ekîmū’s salâte ve âtü’z zekâte felemmâ kütibe aleyhimü’l kıtâlü izâ ferîkun minhüm yahşevne’n nâse kehaşyeti’llâhi ev eşedde haşyeten ve kâlū Rabbenâ lime ketebte aleyne’l kîtâle, levlâ ehhartenâ ilâ ecelin karîbin, kul metâü’d dünyâ kalîlün ve’l âhiratü hayrun limeni’t tekâ velâ tuzlemūne fetîlâ. (+ Kahhârun limen tağâ ve asâ).
· (Maide: 27) Vetlü aleyhim nebee’bney Âdeme bilhakkı iz karrebâ kurbânen fetükubbile min ehadihimâ velem yütekabbel mine’l Âhar. Kâle leektulenneke, kâle innemâ yetekabbelü’llâhü mine’l müttekîn. (+ Kuddūsün yehdî men yeşâü).
· (Ra’d: 16) Kul men Rabbü’s semâvâti ve’l ardı kuli’llâhü, kul efettehaztüm min dūnihi evliyâe lâ yemlikūne lienfüsihim nef’an velâ darran. Kul hel yestevî’l e’mâ ve’l basîru em hel testevî’z zulümâti ve’nnūru, em cealū lillâhi şürekâe halakū kehalkıhi, feteşâbehe’l halku aleyhim. Kuli’llâhü hâliku külli şey’in ve Hüve’l Vâhidü’l Kahhâr. (+ Kayyūmün yerzuku men yeşâü’l kuvvete).
Sender: email@example.com ;Thanks ;October 5, 2009
* * * * *